Am I in trouble?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

irishmom

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I guess I was confused about LOE. I thought that AADSAS sent a form to the evaluator for them to fill out. I did not know I needed to have the letter in hand before the application. I have professors that said they would write the letters, but haven't reminded them to write them so I do not posess them. Am I in trouble? I guess I didn't realize that it would take them so long to write them and that I sould have them send them to me to submit.

Members don't see this ad.

You still have a 2 month safety net in my opinion just get after professors and talk to advisors!

Is it the same for the Dentists? I'm soooo confused. Thanks for the help. I do have an appt with my adviser on Wednesday, so wasn't going to actually send my application until after I spoke with her any way. Do I wait to send my application until I have all the letters etc.?

Last edited:
Why would you have them give you a copy of the LOR? I just had all their email addresses, then typed them into AADSAS. They'll receive the email with directions as to how to upload your LOR and voila! ;) Then, I'd send a follow up email telling them that they should have received the email from AADSAS and thanking them for being willing to write a letter for you.