Am i in trouble?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

whatzuppal

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi guys,
I just E-submit my AADSAS application and I was happy about everything seems going smoothly. However, I read one of their message saying verifying transcript will take up about 4-8 weeks. I was shocked because I just ask my school to send out official transcript 3 days ago. Does that mean the school won't even look at my primary in 4-8 weeks from now? I hope not. :(
Thanks in advance!

Members don't see this ad.

It depends on how long your transcripts and LORs take to get to ADEA. They had already received my transcripts and everything (other than DAT). So when I submitted my app last night, the GPA got verified this morning (that should tell you how few people are applying this late lol). But it will still take a couple of weeks for it to be mailed out to the schools (It would say next mailing cycle, but not sure when that is)

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
i wouldnt say you're in trouble.
if you ordered your transcript about 3 days ago, then it'll probably get to AADSAS early next week. they will probably verify your GPA by either end of next week or week after that.
im guessing it'll be sent out in about 2 weeks. it'll still be in august and you'll have plenty of time to be reviewed for pre-dec interviews

i wouldnt say you're in trouble.
if you ordered your transcript about 3 days ago, then it'll probably get to AADSAS early next week. they will probably verify your GPA by either end of next week or week after that.
im guessing it'll be sent out in about 2 weeks. it'll still be in august and you'll have plenty of time to be reviewed for pre-dec interviews

Exactly. D schools are not based on first come first serve.