Am I in trouble???

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Raphael1

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was fortunate enough to receive acceptance letter on Dec 3rd.
However, I found out that I received NP on my history class.
Does this mean that my acceptance will be revoked?
I am so nervous right now.
thanks

Members don't see this ad.

I was fortunate enough to receive acceptance letter on Dec 3rd.
However, I found out that I received NP on my history class.
Does this mean that my acceptance will be revoked?
I am so nervous right now.
thanks

the only answer that matters is the one your acceptance gives you

That is tough. I pass failed a history class as well. I think if you retake it and get a pass, it replaces it. I am not a hundred percent certain. If I were you, I would call admissions and ask them. They probably will just tell you to retake it in the spring and pass. I hope everything works out for you :)

Members don't see this ad :)
Will getting NP on non-prereq course cause adcom to rescind the offer????

I just called the school. They told me that everything is case-by-case. Also, they will not act until they get my official transcript.... well... at least it is not guaranteed rescinding of acceptance.
Students send their transcript to a school after their school is over, right?

I just called the school. They told me that everything is case-by-case. Also, they will not act until they get my official transcript.... well... at least it is not guaranteed rescinding of acceptance.

Hope you got your deposit out to them already! Hold your seat so they know youre serious about attending...might make their decision that much more difficult if they did consider rescinding the offer...just a thought. Best of luck!

Yepp, you don't send in your transcript to the dental school until the summer when all your coursework is completed.

Yepp, you don't send in your transcript to the dental school until the summer when all your coursework is completed.

Some schools want it at the end of each remaining semester, so once now and once in the summer for most folks.

Some schools want it at the end of each remaining semester, so once now and once in the summer for most folks.

Really? Stony Brook only needs one by July but I was thinking about sending in my transcipt to ADEA after each semester though.

Sorry for the wrong info :shrug:

Really? Stony Brook only needs one by July but I was thinking about sending in my transcipt to ADEA after each semester though.

Sorry for the wrong info :shrug:

Its just case by case for each school I guess...the schools I was accepted into all want one at the end of each academic semester.

Immediately enroll in the class for the spring...pass it this time