Am I just screwed, or what?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

michaelscarn

Secret Agent
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm just curious to see what anyone else thinks. I have a 3.0 GPA, a 350 aa and 340 ts on the oat, some shadowing experience, but haven't got anything else too exciting going for me. I have applied to sco, scco, suny, osu, and ico. I've interviewed at sco and have been wait-listed there as well as osu. Suny just rejected me today, and I haven't heard back from the other two yet. So should I send out more apps, give up on this year and wait until next? I'm just kinda stalled right now, so any advice is helpful. Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

I'm just curious to see what anyone else thinks. I have a 3.0 GPA, a 350 aa and 340 ts on the oat, some shadowing experience, but haven't got anything else too exciting going for me. I have applied to sco, scco, suny, osu, and ico. I've interviewed at sco and have been wait-listed there as well as osu. Suny just rejected me today, and I haven't heard back from the other two yet. So should I send out more apps, give up on this year and wait until next? I'm just kinda stalled right now, so any advice is helpful. Thanks!

i would apply to nova if i were you... there gpa seems to be a little but lower...where are you a resident of?

Members don't see this ad :)
hey,
Each situation is different, but for what its worth, I applied to most schools (11) and I have interviews from ICO and SCO but was denied from SUNY. I have a low gpa (under 3.0) and similar OAT scores (350). hope that helps.

Yeah that does, thanks! Good luck in your interviews!

Did osu tell you that you are on the waitlist or they have not contact you after the interview that 's why you think you are placed on the waitlist??

they told me they were going to wait and review me again later.

they told me they were going to wait and review me again later.
they told the same thing last year and told me just be patient and wait then I waited the whole year then they sent me a letter told me sorry the class is full.
icon6.gif
In my opinion, do not wait do other plans, according to my situation it is a kind way of telling a candidate that he is being rejected even if you ask them they will tell you: no you are not rejected you are on the waitlist just wait. Anyway good luck.

Thanks I'll see what I can do. Hopefully I get in this year. I don't think I can handle waiting another year!