Am I leaving out anything

Started by doc7532
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

doc7532

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm currently an MS4 and have already sent out my application to 15 institutions a few days ago. My question is regarding quality places on the east coast (no NY or New England). My wife and I have always lived in relatively small towns and have limited experience with megatropolis settings, so we are unsure about how we would like it. Additionally we want to be somewhere that would be supportive in regards to a family life. Anyway on to the point.. what does anyone think. Also how about the clev. clinic?