Am I non-trad?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Purtyangel22

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I dont know if i will be considered a non-trad student. I started in the fall of 2004, and took some time off. I will be returning back to school in a few months, then I have about three years to complete. I will be about 26 when I apply, and I have a family. Does this make me non-trad?
 
This thread reminds me of a video that we had to watch in 6th grade sex ed called "Am I normal." We all laughed at the part with the lions.
 
thanks, I was just curious how med schools would view me and have a plan. BTW, I think I have seen that video.🙂