Am I nontraditional?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Crookshanks

Juju
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I will be graduating undergrad at 23, with a 3 year old child. I will probably take one year off between undergrad and applying to med school (if I apply) so that I can get the rest of my premed courses and MCAT done.

Does this make me nontrad?

Thanks!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I will be graduating undergrad at 23, with a 3 year old child. I will probably take one year off between undergrad and applying to med school (if I apply) so that I can get the rest of my premed courses and MCAT done.

Does this make me nontrad?

Thanks!
You're a cat. That's pretty nontraditional in my book. 😉

(Can you tell I'm excited for book 7???)
 
You're a cat. That's pretty nontraditional in my book. 😉

(Can you tell I'm excited for book 7???)

LOL It took me a moment to understand what you mean by "you're a cat".

I'm so far behind in the books, I'm just looking forward to the next movie now.
 
pretty much. Since you have a child and the need take some classes after graduating from undergrad. Welcome to our world.