Am I on track?

Started by corcordis
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

corcordis

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
English Major (Finishing up Freshman year)
I'm in the Honors College program at my university

cGPA is going to be around a 3.45... I messed up in my first semester a little.
BCPM GPA will be around a 3.1-3.2... Again, I messed up in my pre-calc class.
All classes but pre-calc were B+ or higher... pre calc was a C
Currently in Calculus 1 with an A average
Taking Chem I, Chem II next year and Physics I and Physics II next summer
Orgo I and Orgo II Junior year

Extra Curricular:
-Volunteer EMT since September 2009- Volunteering 12-18 hours a week during school and 20+ hours a week during the summers. (around 2150 hours so far)
-President and Founder of Activism and Humanism club
-Volunteered at local hospital (60+ hours in 2010)
-Starting to shadow doctor this summer
-Starting internship under family doctor this summer
-Pre-medical program at UMDNJ (summer 2011)

I just want to know if I'm on track or not...
 
Last edited:
Yes, you're on track so far. Relax. You're just a freshman. Come back when you're a junior.
 
English Major (Finishing up Freshman year)
I'm in the Honors College program at my university

cGPA is going to be around a 3.45... I messed up in my first semester a little.
BCPM GPA will be around a 3.1-3.2... Again, I messed up in my pre-calc class.
All classes but pre-calc were B+ or higher... pre calc was a C
Currently in Calculus 1 with an A average
Taking Chem I, Chem II next year and Physics I and Physics II next summer
Orgo I and Orgo II Junior year

Extra Curricular:
-Volunteer EMT since September 2009- Volunteering 12-18 hours a week during school and 20+ hours a week during the summers. (around 2150 hours so far)
-President and Founder of Activism and Humanism club
-Volunteered at local hospital (60+ hours in 2010)
-Starting to shadow doctor this summer
-Starting internship under family doctor this summer
-Pre-medical program at UMDNJ (summer 2011)

I just want to know if I'm on track or not...

Try to pull up your GPA. But you have plenty of time. Everything else looks good.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad