Am I ready for this cycle?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jlawr019

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Bump
Thank you so much for any input!

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Do well on the DAT and you should be set. You have a well rounded application.
You should really start studying now if you want to take it in June but you can push it back up to early August if need be.

I recommend Chads videos, Feralis notes for bio, AP cliffs for bio, and DAT bootcamp. These are more than sufficient along with healthy doses of caffeine.

Reactions: 1 users
Nice bro. your stats and ec. seem alot like mine (except chick fila lol). don't forget to apply as early as you can mate. good luck to you.

Reactions: 1 user
You have what it takes ! So go ahead and apply Early. Now keep in mind that you have to juggle studying for the Dat with application materials. Plan ahead so that you are not procrastinating until the last moment to write your personal statement and apps process. I'd say

1 - give yourself a deadline by when you will fill out the application
2 - make a schedule for the Dat that you can stick to
3 - plan out when you will do your apps material and do it accordingly

Thank you for the advice! I think I was the most worried about my GPA. I know my oGPA is average, but are my sGPA and BCP too low? I am going to give 100% to studying for the DAT because I know that I need to do well on it! As mentioned in my original post, this has kind of become a last minute decision, I am just curious as to if I stand a chance!!