1. SDN Mobile is now free on iTunes and on the Google Play Store. Enjoy!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Happening now! Our first-ever Instagram takeover with UF College of Dentistry student, Carson. Follow @studentdoctornetwork on Instagram to get a glimpse of life as a D1, ask questions and more!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. This forum is for support and discussion only. Please promote test prep materials/services (including AMAs) in the Special Offers subforum only. Thanks!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice

Am I ready?

Discussion in 'DAT Discussions' started by mikeyc2040, May 8, 2008.

1. mikeyc2040

2+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    Hey,

So I've been getting prepared for my DAT for awhile...I was pretty confident with my scores. From Kaplan I was scoring around 19's in everything with the occasional 20. Today, I did a practice from achiever and got all 17's and a 16 in bio. I have a week before my test. Should I push it back?

2. doc3232

7+ Year Member

Dental Student
    Take another practice test before you make any hasty decisions.

3. allstardentist

allstardentist All-Star
    10+ Year Member

Dental Student
    with that score you will prolly get around 19-21 on the real thing. If you want to do really well, i say you study more .

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...