Am I Screwed?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

El Salvaje

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
So UW Dental sent me their secondary on th.e 24th of Aug and asked that it be submitted in two weeks (so by Tues Sept 7th). Because I work full time and they won't answer their phone I can submit my application on the 7th in person.

That's the easy part.

The hard part is that my transcripts which I ordered today probably won't get there on the 7th but probably on the 8th or 9th due to Labor Day. Same with my application fee which I also mailed today. I talked to admissions director in person and she said its alright if its late "by like one day". You guys think that they'll be lenient about this or that they'll completely discard my entire application if they don't get everything by the 7th.

P.S. I know that this isn't a good first impression or the highlight of professionalism but life just happens sometimes. Please save any negative criticisms and "woulda, coulda, shoulda" talk. Only advice on what you think will happen or what I should do. Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

I can't help but feel like if the written part of your secondary is in, then they will just add your transcripts to your folder when they get there. The written part is the time consuming part, they'll just blame the late transcripts on your school being lazy or something.