Am I too late to the party?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

anotherdecision

Full Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
MS3 here

Step 1: 253
Step 2: 259
Grades: all honors except HP in neurology
Not AOA, small chance I will be senior AOA but who knows
Research: one first-author and two mid-author pubs not ENT-related, no ENT research at all

Can I match ENT? I am worried about my lack of ENT-specific research. Not sure if that is mandatory or not, but I will try to get on projects ASAP.
 
I think you should be in good shape. You can easily knock out a case report and a chart review study before applications are due. Your grades and test scores are very competitive, so concentrate on making a good impression in your home department.