amazon.com....examkrackers ?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

manutdmax

Accepted PharmD Student
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
did anyone bought books or specificaly examkrackers package from amazon.com..i am confused why it is cheaper than outside market..is it the original book you can buy from barnes and nobles or it is old version ...someone help plzz

Members don't see this ad.

because its amazon..

what do you mean..do they cheat in books..they dont tell what edition is the book for the examkracker..am realy confused... will it be the same package i would get if i bought them from barnes and noble ?

Members don't see this ad :)
mine was the latest edition (2007 i think)...the set was new

you can choose if you want to buy new or used items

yeah the latest edition should be 7th edition,,,did you get that , am confused because on amazon they dont tell u which edition they send you...when did u buy the books..did they came in good condition...i think they are awsome books ..did u benefit from them to exam....

ABSOLUTELY!! exam krackers is REALLY good. they explain things differently from the kaplan one, and in many instances, they make things more clear

the whole set is really nice...the quality of the paper they use, the color images etc. i don't plan on selling this set even though i only bought it about 6 months ago and i won't need it again for the PCAT

i just checked amazon and they do state the edition...scroll down to "product detail". i checked on a full set listing

if it matters any, i got a 90% on bio and 93% on chemistry on the august PCAT..i used both kaplan and the exam krackers

ABSOLUTELY!! exam krackers is REALLY good. they explain things differently from the kaplan one, and in many instances, they make things more clear

the whole set is really nice...the quality of the paper they use, the color images etc. i don't plan on selling this set even though i only bought it about 6 months ago and i won't need it again for the PCAT

i just checked amazon and they do state the edition...scroll down to "product detail". i checked on a full set listing

if it matters any, i got a 90% on bio and 93% on chemistry on the august PCAT..i used both kaplan and the exam krackers

oh great advise man thanks alot :)...yeah i thought these books are awsome...can you plz provide me the link you got on amazon.com that provide the details and edition for the whole package, will the books be any difference at amazon from the examkrackers.com online store ?

http://www.amazon.com/Examkrackers-...6495029?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1193026049&sr=1-1

they'll be the same...i trust amazon a lot. i buy all my books for school from this site and i've never had a single problem, especially when buying new items

i suggest you buy the set in the link i provided you..it's a good time to buy! i paid the entirre $174 amount when i got my set

did you buy them from amazon.com...i thought the books are amazing compared to kaplan ..they specify you in what you need to know..i had a quick look at the biology portion and i felt i should buy them..did you use the 1001 series too ?

yeh i got em from amazon. i don't know what the 1001 series is, but i bought the 7th edition

thanks buddy..i think i will buy them now from amazon and start studying once i get them..1001 series is the same examkrackers books but only questions to each subject..they are awsome

I used Examkrackers Complete Study Package and followed its development from when I took the MCAT to the time I studied for the PCAT with the same materials. The main differences between the two latest editions are simply errata from the earlier edition. The methodology and content is the same but do consider that the MCAT went computer-based between 5th and 7th editions.

The 1001 series is great took, especially for PCAT Reading Comprehension if you get their MCAT 1001 Questions in Verbal Reasoning.

I used Examkrackers Complete Study Package and followed its development from when I took the MCAT to the time I studied for the PCAT with the same materials. The main differences between the two latest editions are simply errata from the earlier edition. The methodology and content is the same but do consider that the MCAT went computer-based between 5th and 7th editions.

The 1001 series is great took, especially for PCAT Reading Comprehension if you get their MCAT 1001 Questions in Verbal Reasoning.

i bought the package yesterday from amazon.com ...is this different than the 1001..i had a look at the reviews and i thought they should provide me with excellent study prep for the january exam...what u think how did u use these books for maximum score

i bought the package yesterday from amazon.com ...is this different than the 1001..i had a look at the reviews and i thought they should provide me with excellent study prep for the january exam...what u think how did u use these books for maximum score

The 1001 Questions book is just that, a book with 1001 questions and nothing else. Your package will have a text review that you should go over before doing the 1001 series as per the Examkrackers' recommendation.

The 1001 Questions book is just that, a book with 1001 questions and nothing else. Your package will have a text review that you should go over before doing the 1001 series as per the Examkrackers' recommendation.

did you use the 1001 for biology , does it only include passages and questions, or it has 1001 questions of biology related to the PCAT..am thinking in buying this book but if it only has passages then it is useless what you think ?

did you use the 1001 for biology , does it only include passages and questions, or it has 1001 questions of biology related to the PCAT..am thinking in buying this book but if it only has passages then it is useless what you think ?

The newest version conforms to the MCAT-style of passages = good for MCAT but not so much for the PCAT that asks you directly for knowledge. That's about the only 1001 book I wouldn't recommend even though many questions could be answered without the passages.

The older versions will just have 1001 straight up questions that is more beneficial to the PCAT examinee