Amazon.com

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mjl1717

Lifetime Donor
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know which part of the Amazon.com website one must navigate to in order to resell your books??

Members don't see this ad.

You'd have to click on the "Have one like this to sell?" link when you find the listing for the same book/edition you have. I looked into selling some non-needed textbooks on Amazon, but decided against selling on Amazon when I saw how expensive their commissions were. I listed the books on Ebay and made out like a financial bandit vs. the big hit I'd take from selling the books on Amazon.

You'd have to click on the "Have one like this to sell?" link when you find the listing for the same book/edition you have. I looked into selling some non-needed textbooks on Amazon, but decided against selling on Amazon when I saw how expensive their commissions were. I listed the books on Ebay and made out like a financial bandit vs. the big hit I'd take from selling the books on Amazon.

Thx. I also found out you can go to textbooks and put in the ISBN# . Yes, Ill take a hit with commision.{overall unless you sell at school its a hassle}

Thx. I also found out you can go to textbooks and put in the ISBN# . Yes, Ill take a hit with commision.{overall unless you sell at school its a hassle}

Also, check out half.com. I've had good results from selling stuff there, although I don't know how their comission compares with Amazon. It is affliated with ebay though.