AMBOSS Qbank

Started by mdphdNYC
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

mdphdNYC

Full Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
A rep from Amboss recently visited my school and gave out a 50% discount code for their Qbank so I thought I would share as it's helped me a lot (as I noticed they're relatively picky about the schools they'll visit). We were told explicitly that sharing the code was OK.

YVD8-0WJC-PPKX

AMBOSS login
 
Last edited:
A rep from Amboss recently visited my school and gave out a 50% discount code for their Qbank so I thought I would share as it's helped me a lot (as I noticed they're relatively picky about the schools they'll visit). We were told explicitly that sharing the code was OK.

YVD8-0WJC-PPKX

AMBOSS login
didn't work for me on the 1 year option. did it expire? also if you've been using it, would you recommend it?
 
I have been using it and would definitely recommend - it's a unique format compared to UWorld and just marathoning practice Qs from the huge qbank helped me immensely both in preclinical and preparing for STEP. I'll check if it expired
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey,
it's not quite the same, but they gave us a free 2 week access code AMBOSS-YRWJ-C801-RA79


(you may or may not be able to use tempmailaddress.com to help with this)