Ambulatory Shelf

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

smokn

Inflammatory marker
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Ok, I searched and there’s not much out there other than SUTM. Anybody have a solid recommendation on a study resource?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Took it recently. Found that UW S2CK medicine q's, IM essentials, and Step-up-to-medicine (ambulatory section at least) were helpful. There are no practice tests, but UWorld medicine was my highest yield resource.

Reactions: 1 user
Took it recently. Found that UW S2CK medicine q's, IM essentials, and Step-up-to-medicine (ambulatory section at least) were helpful. There are no practice tests, but UWorld medicine was my highest yield resource.
Thanks. Unfortunately, UW is expired for me so I probably won't be dropping a couple bills for the 30 day subscription. SUTM is a little more reasonable.

Thanks. Unfortunately, UW is expired for me so I probably won't be dropping a couple bills for the 30 day subscription. SUTM is a little more reasonable.

Fair enough. I found most of my answers from UW but SUTM gives a good overview. If you have IM Essentials, those questions aren't horrible, but pretty easy compared to the shelf.

Reactions: 1 user
Just an update for posterity’s sake – I got a raw score in the high 80’s which converts to a 100. My study method was read all the way through SUTM as I needed to review medicine stuff I hadn’t seen in 1+ years. The week of the test, I blazed through about 4-5 chapters of the IM Essentials question book, focusing on cards, pulm, GI, renal and endo. NBME’s website gives you a breakdown of what percentage of questions come from each organ system.