-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
A
acrobat
Alex1803 said:They will send you an email verification for each transcript (from any schools you attended).
the verification saying they received them or that they processed them?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
bumping this one...how long should it take for amcas to send the email? My transcripts were sent in early last week and I'm assuming they got there at the end of the week, should I be hearing from them in the next few days?
acrobat said:How can I tell if they've receieved transcripts? They won't say until J1?
You should hear promptly. My notification came by email a week after I sent in my transcripts. AMCAS seems to be on top of things.
HemaOncoDoc said:You should hear promptly. My notification came by email a week after I sent in my transcripts. AMCAS seems to be on top of things.
I got mine probably a week after I sent them also. Additionally you can click on "details" under status on left side of the main page to view when your transcripts were received.
Also, you should receive an email confirmation or at least an update as to which, if any, of your transcripts have been received.Bluemirage said:I got mine probably a week after I sent them also. Additionally you can click on "details" under status on left side of the main page to view when your transcripts were received.
You can also check on the AMCAS application itself. Once they are in the system it will tell you the transcript has been recieved.
Yes.DMH said:can you send in your transcript before submitting your amcas application? just wondering...🙂
One week from transcript sent to posting on ACMAS?
My school said they sent the transcripts on June 12th, it is now the 22nd. Should I be worried? Or just assume that due to the volume of apps they have now, things take longer.
😱
My school said they sent the transcripts on June 12th, it is now the 22nd. Should I be worried? Or just assume that due to the volume of apps they have now, things take longer.
😱
I requested my transcripts on the 15th when I submitted my AMCAS application and none of them are in yet. TMDSAS only has my main school's transcript. How long do I give them before I call and start bugging them. I want my app processed so I can get secondaries, etc rolling. Everyone says getting your app in early is crucial....
My transcript left my university on the 15th (from the West) and it was designated as 'received' today (27th). 😳
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad