AMCAS Activity

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

satdixon

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone! So I have an activity that I volunteered with from September of last year to March, but got delayed for the remainder of the semester due to the coronavirus pandemic. I am planning on resuming this volunteering in the Fall but I am not sure yet if the volunteering activity will resume considering coronavirus is still going on. Would it be ok to list this activity on my application anyway?

Members don't see this ad.

Hey everyone! So I have an activity that I volunteered with from September of last year to March, but got delayed for the remainder of the semester due to the coronavirus pandemic. I am planning on resuming this volunteering in the Fall but I am not sure yet if the volunteering activity will resume considering coronavirus is still going on. Would it be ok to list this activity on my application anyway?
Yes, it's fine to list the 6 months of volunteer experience. Enter the dates from 9/2019 to 3/2020 with the total hours you completed. Describe the activity in the box, then at the end say, "Activity interrupted by COVID-19 restrictions. Hope to resume eventually for x hours/week through 5/21. Don't project the possible, but unknowable hours.

Reactions: 1 user