AMCAS Activity

satdixon

2+ Year Member
Mar 23, 2019
    Hey everyone! So I have an activity that I volunteered with from September of last year to March, but got delayed for the remainder of the semester due to the coronavirus pandemic. I am planning on resuming this volunteering in the Fall but I am not sure yet if the volunteering activity will resume considering coronavirus is still going on. Would it be ok to list this activity on my application anyway?

Catalystik

The Gimlet Eye
    Verified Expert
    15+ Year Member
    Sep 4, 2006
    The Other Side of the Portal
    1. Attending Physician
      Hey everyone! So I have an activity that I volunteered with from September of last year to March, but got delayed for the remainder of the semester due to the coronavirus pandemic. I am planning on resuming this volunteering in the Fall but I am not sure yet if the volunteering activity will resume considering coronavirus is still going on. Would it be ok to list this activity on my application anyway?
      Yes, it's fine to list the 6 months of volunteer experience. Enter the dates from 9/2019 to 3/2020 with the total hours you completed. Describe the activity in the box, then at the end say, "Activity interrupted by COVID-19 restrictions. Hope to resume eventually for x hours/week through 5/21. Don't project the possible, but unknowable hours.

Reactions: 1 user
      About the Ads
      This thread is more than 1 year old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
      2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
      5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
      6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      7. This thread is locked.