AMCAS application date certification

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Hopkins2010

Membership Revoked
Removed
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just checked the printout of my AMCAS app, lo and behold it has a "date certified" of 06/29.

However, there is still no "date processed" listed. Incidentally, the date certified is the same as the date I first submitted.

This is probably just some error on the printout, but it wasnt there 2 days ago so I'm wondering if anybody else has already had
a certification date or a processed date?

Members don't see this ad.

ur right the date certification was not there....

and there still isnt a date for processing the application...

however, I did notice that amcas fixed some bugs in terms of the print out. I remember, it wasn't possible to see the location of the birthplace and citizenship before. Now you can see it....hope everything is going well :D

hmmmm...i've had a certification date all along (the same as the date i submitted), just no processing date. i'm *positive* that the certification date has always been there on my app....

Members don't see this ad :)
I went to "print my application" and I noticed AMCAS added another explanation at the end of the AMCAS notes and explanations.
Now there are five things and this new one talks about the symbols they are going to use on our applications to let us know if things correspond correctly to our transcripts or if there are errors in what we wrote verses what the official transcripts have on them.

The process is moving right along.
:cool: :cool: :cool: :p :p

Originally posted by Amy Beth:
•I went to "print my application" and I noticed AMCAS added another explanation at the end of the AMCAS notes and explanations.
Now there are five things and this new one talks about the symbols they are going to use on our applications to let us know if things correspond correctly to our transcripts or if there are errors in what we wrote verses what the official transcripts have on them.

The process is moving right along.
:cool: :cool: :cool: :p :p

I noticed that also. Has anybody had any of their courses verified yet with those symbols on the printout?

I'm assuming that the column on the printout labeled "AMCAS use" is where those symbols are supposed to appear once they verify the transcripts.