AMCAS application date certification

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by Hopkins2010, Jul 17, 2001.

1. Hopkins2010

Hopkins2010 Banned
    Banned

I just checked the printout of my AMCAS app, lo and behold it has a "date certified" of 06/29.

However, there is still no "date processed" listed. Incidentally, the date certified is the same as the date I first submitted.

This is probably just some error on the printout, but it wasnt there 2 days ago so I'm wondering if anybody else has already had
    a certification date or a processed date?

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. MoeDaMan

MoeDaMan Senior Member

ur right the date certification was not there....

and there still isnt a date for processing the application...

however, I did notice that amcas fixed some bugs in terms of the print out. I remember, it wasn't possible to see the location of the birthplace and citizenship before. Now you can see it....hope everything is going well :D

4. sandflea

sandflea Senior Member

hmmmm...i've had a certification date all along (the same as the date i submitted), just no processing date. i'm *positive* that the certification date has always been there on my app....

5. Amy B

Amy B I miss my son so much
    Moderator Emeritus Lifetime Donor Classifieds Approved

Resident [Any Field]
    I went to "print my application" and I noticed AMCAS added another explanation at the end of the AMCAS notes and explanations.
    Now there are five things and this new one talks about the symbols they are going to use on our applications to let us know if things correspond correctly to our transcripts or if there are errors in what we wrote verses what the official transcripts have on them.

The process is moving right along.
    :cool: :cool: :cool: :p :p

6. Hopkins2010

Hopkins2010 Banned
    Banned

I noticed that also. Has anybody had any of their courses verified yet with those symbols on the printout?

I'm assuming that the column on the printout labeled "AMCAS use" is where those symbols are supposed to appear once they verify the transcripts.