AMCAS Application Question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

1DayLilDrBear

Believer in Second Chances :)
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi all! I started filling out the AMCAS 2021 application and had a quick question. I did a DIY Post-baccalaureate from the undergraduate institution I graduated from. When I add my university under colleges should I put initial start date-graduation date and enter a separate entry for the post-baccalaureate portion of my studies or lump sum it to include all dates I attended courses at the institution?

If I separate my academic education into two segments (initial start date-graduation date) and (post bac classes), do I need to get two separate transcript request forms?

Thanks so much!

Members don't see this ad.

Hi all! I started filling out the AMCAS 2021 application and had a quick question. I did a DIY Post-baccalaureate from the undergraduate institution I graduated from. When I add my university under colleges should I put initial start date-graduation date and enter a separate entry for the post-baccalaureate portion of my studies or lump sum it to include all dates I attended courses at the institution?

If I separate my academic education into two segments (initial start date-graduation date) and (post bac classes), do I need to get two separate transcript request forms?

Thanks so much!

1. yes, separate them

2. can you just send the transcript through parchment or some service your school uses? if not, one transcript request form will be sufficient so long as your school transcript shows all of your classes

Thanks so much!

******************************************************************************************************************************************************
Why AMACAS needs birth city, county, state when we are submitting everything else. Can you give fluff info instead of real city of birth, county , state for the sake of privacy?

Members don't see this ad :)
******************************************************************************************************************************************************
Why AMACAS needs birth city, county, state when we are submitting everything else. Can you give fluff info instead of real city of birth, county , state for the sake of privacy?

Lying on AMCAS = reason to withdraw acceptance.

Reactions: 1 user

*~*~* Official AACOMAS Questions Thread 2017-2018 *~*~*
I think you got your answer in the past. Sounds like you're in a tough situation, but lying is very, very bad on AMCAS.

No, you cannot provide fluff. The AMCAS uses the information to verify your identity as well as to have a background check performed if you are accepted. Without accurate info, it is unlikely your application would be able to be verified.