AMCAS previous experience

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

IlliniEMT1

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
There are some extracurriculars that i participated 1 or 2 years ago and then didnt return to, now the original supervisors are long gone (graduated, etc.).Because it is summer, i have had a hard time tracking down, or getting in touch with the current officers of these clubs (some never emailed me back) -who may even change starting fall sem. Does anyone have any ideas? Do medical schools call the contacts in this section? Should I just put whoever's name I find on the org.'s website, and hope they keep their position next year??

Members don't see this ad.

no adcom is going to have time to call your contacts, especially with the time crunch the AMCAS fiasco is putting them in. i'm sure asking us to list contacts was just a way to make our activities look more legitimate, but if you don't have the info, then there's nothing you can list. i couldn't list any contact info for ANY of my college activities because everyone has already graduated. plus this is the first year that this kind of info was asked. don't worry about it.