AMCAS PS/W&A/etc. essay review

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

lighthouse234

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello! I'm looking for someone (medical student preferably) to review my essays (PS, W&A, OIE, misdemeanor) before I submit. I've sent all of these to my pre-med advisor at my school, but because she is so slammed with appointments and events, she read my essays and said, "Good enough." I really want to make sure my application is as good as it can be, so I'd love another set of eyes on these essays. I'd prefer a medical student to read over these if possible. Thank you in advance! Best of luck to everyone applying this year!