AMCAS transcripts 2021

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kmoonp

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
So my school sent out my transcripts on May 8th and AMCAS still has not marked them as received. I also had my school re-send them through fax over 10 days ago and still nothing.... Has anyone been able to contact and get through to AMCAS to see whats going on? Is there anything I should do?

Members don't see this ad.

I have a thread on this right now too. Same situation, my school mailed them out on May 8th and they still haven't been received. I was told by another poster that they should have them processed by the 25th day after they're mailed, so I'm going to call on Wednesday.

Reactions: 1 user
Hello @Twilightkp , @stayathomemom has a very similar post to this. There is extreme backlog on there end, so hang in there.

Members don't see this ad :)
Also in the same position. I think A LOT of us are in the same boat. Lets hang in there and hope this can be resolved soon. I sent mine in May 5 and still nothing.

Reactions: 1 users
any updates? Sent my transcripts may 15 and still nothing

My transcripts was delivered electronically via Parchment last month (5/6) and still nothing. I sent it again twice two weeks ago and still radio silence.

I sent via mail May 5 and still nothing. My school also faxed May 21 and still nothing (for AAMC)
I sent via mail May 6 and AACOMAS has gotten it.

Transcripts sent electronically by school on 05/22 and marked as received on 06/07 (Sunday). Seems like they are working during the weekend also.

Paper transcript sent on 5/8 was marked as received today on 6/11, a full 33 days later. I didn't call or take any other action

Still nothing for me. And while transcripts are still missing, my app that I submitted a week ago sits on hold....

Also how behind are they that they're still processing apps that were submitted on May 29, the second day?? At this rate, we wont even get verified until like August yet they still plan on transmitting apps by July 10..? How can that possibly be fair?

Still nothing for me. And while transcripts are still missing, my app that I submitted a week ago sits on hold....

Also how behind are they that they're still processing apps that were submitted on May 29, the second day?? At this rate, we wont even get verified until like August yet they still plan on transmitting apps by July 10..? How can that possibly be fair?
My guess is they have got lot of applications during first 4 days (Thur-Sun).

Update: sent paper transcript may 15. Marked received today june 17.

I had my transcripts mailed on June 2, and emailed on June 15. AMCAS did not specify which copy they processed, but I was marked as "Received" today.