AMCAS Transcripts lost in mail?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

blueberry4104

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
I ordered my paper transcripts the day the application opened, and National Student Clearinghouse confirmed they were mailed out on May 7th. It has been almost 4 weeks and AMCAS still has not marked it as received. I told the registrar to send the Transcript Matching Form as well... does this usually take a month?

Should I re-order them using Express Mail just in case? My undergrad does not have electronic transcripts.

Members don't see this ad.

There are a few threads regard this topic. To ease your mind, a lot of others are having issues with their paper transcripts being processed by AMCAS. There is a backlog/ less workers due to covid, so its taking some time (longer than past years). If re ordering them makes you feel better, then do that. But know, lots of us ordered transcripts around the same time as you but AMCAS has not "received" them. I ordered mine May 5 and my portal still says not received.

Reactions: 1 user
There are a few threads regard this topic. To ease your mind, a lot of others are having issues with their paper transcripts being processed by AMCAS. There is a backlog/ less workers due to covid, so its taking some time (longer than past years). If re ordering them makes you feel better, then do that. But know, lots of us ordered transcripts around the same time as you but AMCAS has not "received" them. I ordered mine May 5 and my portal still says not received.

Thank you for the peace of mind.

Reactions: 1 user