AMCAS Verification Error

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

AbeM

Reaction score
During verification of my primary application, a course I had gotten an A+ in was changed to an A- by the verifier. Since it was for Biochem, it would hurt both my science and overall GPAs. I have already sent out multiple secondaries so would this cause an issue now? On my transcript, the course is listed as an A+. I have emailed AMCAS but should I also email the school I sent primaries and secondaries to? Please help; kind of worried about this issue.

Members don't see this ad.

During verification of my primary application, a course I had gotten an A+ in was changed to an A- by the verifier. Since it was for Biochem, it would hurt both my science and overall GPAs. I have already sent out multiple secondaries so would this cause an issue now? On my transcript, the course is listed as an A+. I have emailed AMCAS but should I also email the school I sent primaries and secondaries to? Please help; kind of worried about this issue.
You should reach out to AMCAS just to set the record straight and get it fixed, but if you think (0.3*3 or 4 credits/120, or however many credits you have) is going to make any difference at all in your outcome, there is a bridge in Brooklyn I'd like to sell you. There is no such thing as A+ in the world of MD admissions. Schools will see it as an A once it is corrected.

If you express worry about this to the schools, you will be displaying a level of neuroticism that will not be helpful to you as the cycle progresses.

Reactions: 3 users