AMCAS Work/Activities

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

alloutboy

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I'm in the process of filling out AMCAS and I'm now at the Work/Activities section. I just wanted to hear your opinions on whether I should include the bookstore job I had my Freshman year. My friend says he is not going to include his past job as a waiter because it is "unrelated", but I kind of feel like including my bookstore job because it would give them the picture that I was busier that semester, not just doing classes. Is this a bad idea? What do you guys think?

Much appreciated fellas :cool:

Members don't see this ad.

Hey guys,

I'm in the process of filling out AMCAS and I'm now at the Work/Activities section. I just wanted to hear your opinions on whether I should include the bookstore job I had my Freshman year. My friend says he is not going to include his past job as a waiter because it is "unrelated", but I kind of feel like including my bookstore job because it would give them the picture that I was busier that semester, not just doing classes. Is this a bad idea? What do you guys think?

Much appreciated fellas :cool:
More than likely, it definitely wouldn't hurt you but it probably won't help you either. If you have more than 15 activities, than perhaps consider leaving that one out.

Members don't see this ad :)