American DAT's

Started by pbure
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

pbure

Senior Member
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I got a 21/21/18 on the canadian DAT's in November of 2004. These scores will be good for next cycle as I believe the shelf life is 2, maybe 3 years.
I am thinking about studying for afew weeks and then writing the american DAT's when i'm in new york next month.
If I write them and don't do well..am I obligated to send those scores to the schools? I don't think I could beat my current 21 academic average with only 2-3 weeks of studying (im taking 5 courses right now and summer school soon as well)..but if I have nothing to lose I would probably write them..
any advice?
 
why would you want to take the American DATs? Do schools not accept the canadian DATs? Like you said, you can't beat a 21 AA.

...Wait what exactly is your question?