American Idol

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jun99

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I've never been a big fan of American Idol, but I've actually been watching it regularly this season. Every time there's an elimination round, and they make it really suspenseful and zoom in on people's faces as they hold back tears and terror, I get soooo nervous....it's as though Ryan Seacrest is going to tell ME whether or not I made it into pharmacy school....and every time someone has to go home, my heart sinks a little, as if I just got a pharm rejection:laugh: .

Anyone else ever feel that way?

Members don't see this ad.

delete

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
I like american idol too but I don't want to think about not making it in. That would mess my entire life plan. lol

The girl from my home town(Relands, Ca) was kicked off the show last night. I have to admitt I though she should have been off last week. She was definitely one of the worst. Love it and proud of it ive watched the last III seasons

I think the guys aren't really good this year. I like the girls better :)

I think the guys aren't really good this year. I like the girls better :)

Well, I have to admit that I'm pretty bored and disappointed with the male 'talent' so far.... maybe I'm just biased since there's no one on from Birmingham this year :)

On the bright side, at least House was back on this week (YAY)!!

HOUSE??? I love HOUSE!!! He is so handsome...lol..:p

I am more of a Nashville Star fan myself, some originality in the talent on that show, instead of hollywood stamped bullsh*t

I also love House! One of my favorite shows of all time.

Well, I have to admit that I'm pretty bored and disappointed with the male 'talent' so far.... maybe I'm just biased since there's no one on from Birmingham this year :)

Yes anything is better than that "Are you smarter than a fifth grader?" show.

I will admit that sometimes "easy math" trips me up while doing days of supply at work. Also I was calculating change with my Girl Scouts for cookies and it got a little tricky at times even for me. $3.50 a box makes things complicated.

;) - Haven't we had this conversation before somewhere??

We did?? *shock* But when it comes to HOUSE, I think it's acceptable...lol..
I don't know what it is about him that is soooooooo attractive *drool* hahaha

I will admit that sometimes "easy math" trips me up while doing days of supply at work. Also I was calculating change with my Girl Scouts for cookies and it got a little tricky at times even for me. $3.50 a box makes things complicated.

Girl Scout cookies are $4 a box in Cali! Lucky!

LOL, last night's=EXCELLENT.

Faking having brain cancer to get in an experimental study to get yourself high...talk about drug seeking behavior....:scared:

All I can say is WTF?!? America got it all wrong tonight - I think it's time for me to quit watching :mad: Somebody let me know who wins the thing (I hope it's Lakisha or Melinda)!

Julianne- I agree with you. I dont know what america is thinking. I thought this show was about true talent. The last two weeks, we have been proven wrong. I dont want to watch it anymore either!!

A big part of American Idol has nothing to do with singing talent.

Was i watching the wrong show? i watched a show called "House" and i saw no cute guys at all! it was the ep with the girl with the tick. And for those who dont know what im talking about, YES i really mean TICK and nothing else.

Yea i cant believe sabrina got voted off. i thought she was one of the better singers. i love gina - she rocks. but JULIANNA, im sorry but i think sanjaya is going to win. he's so sexyyyyyy. im just kidding, i think melinda or lakisha is going to win.

Was i watching the wrong show? i watched a show called "House" and i saw no cute guys at all! it was the ep with the girl with the tick. And for those who dont know what im talking about, YES i really mean TICK and nothing else.

That was a good episode too - I almost blushed at one point toward the end :oops: Anyway, Kellybean and I were talking about Hugh Laurie (the guy who plays Dr. House)... I don't think cute would be the word I would use to describe him, though (Fred Savage was cute in "The Wonder Years" - Hugh Laurie's in a whole different catagory, IMO)!

Yea i cant believe sabrina got voted off. i thought she was one of the better singers. i love gina - she rocks. but JULIANNA, im sorry but i think sanjaya is going to win. he's so sexyyyyyy. im just kidding, i think melinda or lakisha is going to win.

I like Gina too but I don't think she'll win.... if Sanjaya doesn't get booted next week, I'll start claiming 'conspiracy theory' (Maybe he and Paula have a thing going and she's convinced the producers to rig the votes? J/K!!)