American Ninja Warrior

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

RustedFox

The mouse police never sleeps.
Lifetime Donor
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
... is the best non "Big-Four" sports programming since "American Gladiator". Feel free to be wrong if you disagree.

That is all. Continue with your regularly scheduled threads about how textbooks are unnecessary/essential, and what resources are best to use to study for in-training exams.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
... is the best non "Big-Four" sports programming since "American Gladiator". Feel free to be wrong if you disagree.

That is all. Continue with your regularly scheduled threads about how textbooks are unnecessary/essential, and what resources are best to use to study for in-training exams.

It's a weekly event for me and my 5 year old to watch... Although now he's also now hanging on ledges and jumping from high places so maybe not such a good idea...

Members don't see this ad :)
Why does that one ER doc in Colorado always hang out in scrubs and stethoscope between trials?

One of my favorite shows. I hope one day my son and I compete on it.

Naw... Battle Bots >> Hard Core Parkour

Reactions: 1 users
Why does that one ER doc in Colorado always hang out in scrubs and stethoscope between trials?

Easy answer: because he's a douchebag.

I have seen several EM doc/nurse/EMS/Fire competitors on there. This fits our stereotype rather well.

I have seen several EM doc/nurse/EMS/Fire competitors on there. This fits our stereotype rather well.

Also wouldn't be surprised if the producers told him to do that. People eat that stuff up.

There is a gym in the Houston area that has a ninja warrior session for the little ones. We did it once just for fun. Kids have a blast. Maybe there is a gym like that near you.
do you remember what it was called? I live in Houston and my 7 year old is obsessed with the show.

do you remember what it was called? I live in Houston and my 7 year old is obsessed with the show.

One of my attending-friends has a four year old that is similarly obsessed. He calls it "the race show" and wants competitors to hit the water early.

I am sure he may even be on this site. But seems ridiculous. If producers tell him to, fine. If he did it on his own volition, then yeah pretty douchy. Like any adult walking around town in a basketball or football jersey in non sporting events