American psychiatric association membership

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

NeuroKlitch

Full Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
As an img I am unable to join this organization . I know it's generally recommended to join and go to conferences to demonstrate interests , network , and learn about the field . What are alternatives for me ?


Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
 
Even if you don't join, they will take your money and let you network at conferences. It costs a little more, but not more than joining and attending. If you go to IPS and APA, probably best to join anyway.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Sorry . Not an IMG , an IMS . So I do not believe i qualify to apply as an international member since it appears that it is for foreign psychiatrists .


Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile