American University and Agnes Scott

Started by msting22
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

msting22

Member
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey I have done a search on these two schools on this form but have not come up with much information regarding these programs does anyone know anything of these programs? Thanks
 
I would be happy to answer any specific questions about the AU program. It was not bad, not great. VERY expensive and less of program than some. I turned down two programs with linkages and went to AU instead. Big mistake.
 
turtlepower said:
I would be happy to answer any specific questions about the AU program. It was not bad, not great. VERY expensive and less of program than some. I turned down two programs with linkages and went to AU instead. Big mistake.

The Agnes Scott program was amazing. I completed it 2003-2004 and was very happy with the faculty, resources and classmates. I was well prepared for the MCAT.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
msting22 said:
Hey I have done a search on these two schools on this form but have not come up with much information regarding these programs does anyone know anything of these programs? Thanks

I am from Los Angeles, but I went all the way out to DC to meet with the Chem guy over the program. I did not like the facilities at all! But the guy (obviously cant think of his name) was really nice?

The program did not seem formal. So if that is what you are looking for then do not go there.

cya!
 
Hi there,

I am new to this forum and have found it very useful! I was interested in knowing a little bit more about the American University program. Has anyone had a very good experience there? I have not found much info on this program so any help would be appreciated. Thanks!