American University

Started by DrSumdae
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

DrSumdae

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Has anyone gone through (or know anything about) the post-bacc program at American University??


I really need to do a post-bacc program. (3.63 GPA, icky MCAT score). I really REALLY REALLY want to do the Drexel MSP Program, but admission sounds extremely competitive. I think it would be best for me to find a program that is very helpful with boosting MCAT scores.

Thanks for any input!!! 😉
 
Has anyone gone through (or know anything about) the post-bacc program at American University??


I really need to do a post-bacc program. (3.63 GPA, icky MCAT score). I really REALLY REALLY want to do the Drexel MSP Program, but admission sounds extremely competitive. I think it would be best for me to find a program that is very helpful with boosting MCAT scores.

Thanks for any input!!! 😉

Have you considered a course from Kaplan? Your GPA is good, and taking a professional course to help with the MCAT would certainly be a lot cheaper than doing a post-bacc.
 
Yes, I already did the Kaplan course. My score did improve, but not enough and I KNOW I can do better.