"America's Frontline Doctors" (anti-vaxxers) want to sue pharmacists

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

BidingMyTime

Lost Shaker Of Salt
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Pretty sure that lawsuit will go nowhere. But how annoying. Pharmacists trying to save people's lives with vaccines and not filling prescriptions which are clearly not being issued for a legitimate reason, and the thanks they get is threatened lawsuits from anti-vaxxers. Plus, just like rheumatoid arthritis patients had trouble getting hydroxychloroquine thanks to irrational hoarders, now people who actually are infested with parasites will have trouble finding ivermectin.

"Devotees have besieged pharmacists with prescriptions from shady online prescribers, forcing pharmacies to crack down and treat the antiparasitic drugs like opioids. As human-approved ivermectin prescriptions have been harder to come by, enthusiasts have taken to raiding rural tractor supply stores in search of ivermectin horse paste (packed with “apple flavor!”) and weighed the benefits of taking ivermectin “sheep drench” and a noromectin “injection for swine and cattle.”"
"Pharmacies’ reluctance to fill dubious ivermectin scripts has prompted America’s Frontline Doctors to start recruiting plaintiffs for a lawsuit. The group published a plaintiff intake form on its website to screen for doctors and patients who’ve had pharmacies refuse to fill their ivermectin and hydroxychloroquine prescriptions.
Still, at least one customer changed their mind after learning more about the drug.
“Only one person I spoke with actually agreed to not wanting to pick it up after she told me her friend referred her to the telemedicine appointment,” the Arizona pharmacist said. “She had no idea what she was getting or that it was useless.”

Members don't see this ad.

Does this surprise anyone after people ingested bleach to protect themselves?

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
I've had 3 different people ask me if I carried HCQ or IVM over the last week I was working. I thought I stepped into a time warp from April 2020.

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Like narcotics dont antagonize them.I tell them we are out and do not know when we will be getting more..