AMG programs

Started by hyperdense
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

hyperdense

Full Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
After reading the UT Southwestern, I'm curious which programs out there are only AMG programs. I know for several programs high numbers of AMGs in their program is a source of pride. In my research I found that Wake Forest is a program that really only considers AMGs but most of the other programs seemed gray. I'm sure there are others, any thoughts...
 
I interviewed at Wake Forest last year. There were a few FMG's in the Neurology residency program. Although, there were no FMG candidates the day I interviewed.
 
my apoligies about Wake Forest, I've received incorrect info. But I encourage the people out there to state whether you know of any programs that only accept AMGs. Are there any?
 
my apoligies about Wake Forest, I've received incorrect info. But I encourage the people out there to state whether you know of any programs that only accept AMGs. Are there any?


I went to Wake for med school and know the program really well. When I was there last year, there were no IMGs in the program and they only interview a very very slim number of IMGs if any.