amino acids

Started by vberries
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

vberries

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anybody know if DAT has questions about the 20 amino acids. Do we need to memorize them for the test? Thankyou
 
I haven't come across anything like that in the practice tests I've taken. Everything is free game for the test, but I'd suggest putting that a little further down on the priority list. That's just me though.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
They are all naturally in the L conformation.
There are 8 essential amino acids in adults and 9 in infants. The extra essential amino acid for infants is histidine.