1. Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Visit this thread to beta-test StudySchedule.org. StudySchedule is a free nonprofit site that builds dynamic MCAT study schedules unique for your needs and timeline.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Check out the new Application Assistant, where you can calculate your LizzyM score, see how you rank compared to other applicants, and see a list of schools where similar students were accepted.

Amount of Orgo on AAMC 7

Discussion in 'MCAT Discussions' started by PREMED501, 05.18.14.

1. SDN is made possible through member donations, sponsorships, and our volunteers. Learn about SDN's nonprofit mission.
  1. PREMED501

PREMED501 2+ Year Member

Is it just me or does AAMC 7 have more orgo than most of the other AAMC tests? It totally screwed me over bc I did pretty well in the bio section. I know every test is different but is the amount of orgo in aamc 7 typical of most MCATs? It seems that most of the tests administered throughout year are very light in orgo with a couple outliers sprinkled in. Thanks.

2. SDN Members don't see this ad. About the ads.
  3. PREMED501

PREMED501 2+ Year Member

bump

4. brood910

brood910 2+ Year Member

Pre-Medical
    It does.
    Its BS was the only BS that allowed me to have 15 extra minutes at the end + scored the highest.

About the ads