An artistic pharmacy student and a creative fundraiser

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

artsypharm

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone,

This may an unconventional post to this forum, but I am a third year pharmacy student that is thinking about expanding more on her artistic side by opening an Etsy shop to sell pharmacy-themed coasters as unique gifts to pharmacist, nurses, and doctors. I had recently tried it as a class fundraiser and it was a huge hit out our pharmacy university. Do you think this has a chance with proper marketing, and if so, would there be any interest among this forum? I have any information you may need if your inquiries are serious.

Here's a sample of the work from the fundraiser:

Thanks for any feedback!

-Artsypharm
 

Attachments

  • CoasterPic.jpg
    CoasterPic.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 173
Cost is relatively inexpensive to make, just depends on the order size. I sell them for 1 for $8, 2 for 10, 4 for $20, and each additional for $5.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I also think your idea is cool, but you'll be able to sell more to a broader market if you make them fun/expand beyond medicine. Maybe even make some with dirty words.