An open first year spot?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Star Chile

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone,

I heard from a friend that there is an open first year NS spot at MCW listed on ERAS. There is nothing posted on SF match except a PGY2 spot to start in June 2007 at U of I in Peoria. Does anyone know about this supposed opening? I called the program listed and they said there was no spot avaliable and that is was a mistake.

If someones knows or better yet if you got the spot, please fill me in on what is going on.

Star
 
i heard that two unmatch nsg spots were listed. I can't validate this b/c I haven't seen the scramble list. I guess it is possible there was some "confusion".