An overall scope Pre-PT Checklist?

Started by rl91
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

rl91

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
In regards in materials( LORs,GRE,etc.), important key points, and details with applying and getting things in a "package", does anyone have a overall check list? I know this varies and such, and I may be asking for much but I feel like I can't find a structured list go-by to make sure I have everything in place. This would help a lot and I would appreciate it. Something Like.

-Have LORs (3)
- BLS Certification
- GRE scores (scores)
- Applications
etc etc.
 
If you look at the next two pages, you will find a thread just like this one. Somebody made a list similar to the one that you are looking for.