Anatomy and Physiology Course

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

alyshahj803

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
What are the differences between the anatomy and physiology classes? Because I took A/P I & II but did not take vertebrate physiology. And now the prerequisites for some of the schools require vertebrate physiology? Do I or should I take vertebrate physiology?
 
it's my understanding that they say "vertebrate physiology" because not all schools offer human physiology, so they'll settle for animal/vertebrate physiology (as opposed to just cell physiology or invertebrate physiology). If you took A&P I and II you should be okay.

But, if you're unsure email the school directly and ask them to clarify/if what you took is sufficient.
 
Hi anyone doing DPT ? can you please tell me which book do you study for learning and proffessional roles?

Thanks.