Anatomy and Physiology

Started by deleted503049
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

D

deleted503049

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
While looking through the prereqs for a lot of the DPT programs, I noticed that about half of them require A&P1 and A&P2 The other half require an Anatomy course and a Physiology course(separate). My major is Psychology and with all the coursework and the other prereqs, I don't know how much time I have. What should I do?
 
Anatomy + Physiology = A&P1 + A&P2. Most schools only offer one or the other. Most programs will take either/ or in lieu of the other. Take the courses your school offers.
 
Last edited:
Pretty much all of the programs I have looked at will accept either separate Anatomy and Physiology Classes, or taken together as a two semester sequence, but most seemed to prefer that they be taken separate. My school offered both, so I decided to take them separate.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Thank you all. You just kept me from opening another thread on this. I'm surprised this wasn't one of those repeating threads; it wasn't easy to find. Maybe just syntax?

Oh well. Tks

Rich