Anatomy and Physiology

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
D

deleted503049

While looking through the prereqs for a lot of the DPT programs, I noticed that about half of them require A&P1 and A&P2 The other half require an Anatomy course and a Physiology course(separate). My major is Psychology and with all the coursework and the other prereqs, I don't know how much time I have. What should I do?

Members don't see this ad.

Anatomy + Physiology = A&P1 + A&P2. Most schools only offer one or the other. Most programs will take either/ or in lieu of the other. Take the courses your school offers.

Last edited:
Pretty much all of the programs I have looked at will accept either separate Anatomy and Physiology Classes, or taken together as a two semester sequence, but most seemed to prefer that they be taken separate. My school offered both, so I decided to take them separate.

Members don't see this ad :)
it doesn't matter which set you take as long as they are both 4 credits each with labs included

Thank you all. You just kept me from opening another thread on this. I'm surprised this wasn't one of those repeating threads; it wasn't easy to find. Maybe just syntax?

Oh well. Tks

Rich