Anatomy & Biochem in same quarter/semester?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jt1143

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm planning my next fall semester/quarter and wanted to know if anyone here has taken Anatomy AND Biochemistry in the same semester/quarter, and if they felt it was doable? These would be my only two classes and I'd be volunteering each week a maximum of 8 hours. Thoughts? Or avoid and separate these two classes? Thanks in advance

Members don't see this ad.

I'm planning my next fall semester/quarter and wanted to know if anyone here has taken Anatomy AND Biochemistry in the same semester/quarter, and if they felt it was doable? These would be my only two classes and I'd be volunteering each week a maximum of 8 hours. Thoughts? Or avoid and separate these two classes? Thanks in advance
If these are your only 2 classes and you have no other obligations besides volunteering (which sounds flexible), then I don't see why you couldn't manage it.

Reactions: 1 user
Biochem is the one that will help you with the MCAT. Focus on that.
If these are your only 2 classes and you have no other obligations besides volunteering (which sounds flexible), then I don't see why you couldn't manage it.

Thank you both for your input! I agree, I'm trying to prioritize taking biochemistry since it's big on the MCAT and other courses that will help on the MCAT.