Anatomy & Biochem in same quarter/semester?

Started by jt1143
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

jt1143

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm planning my next fall semester/quarter and wanted to know if anyone here has taken Anatomy AND Biochemistry in the same semester/quarter, and if they felt it was doable? These would be my only two classes and I'd be volunteering each week a maximum of 8 hours. Thoughts? Or avoid and separate these two classes? Thanks in advance
 
I'm planning my next fall semester/quarter and wanted to know if anyone here has taken Anatomy AND Biochemistry in the same semester/quarter, and if they felt it was doable? These would be my only two classes and I'd be volunteering each week a maximum of 8 hours. Thoughts? Or avoid and separate these two classes? Thanks in advance
If these are your only 2 classes and you have no other obligations besides volunteering (which sounds flexible), then I don't see why you couldn't manage it.
 
Biochem is the one that will help you with the MCAT. Focus on that.
If these are your only 2 classes and you have no other obligations besides volunteering (which sounds flexible), then I don't see why you couldn't manage it.

Thank you both for your input! I agree, I'm trying to prioritize taking biochemistry since it's big on the MCAT and other courses that will help on the MCAT.