anatomy lab for pharmD

Started by Mysore
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Mysore

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anyone know what kind of experiments are done in the human anatomy lab in the pharmD program?
 
It's no different then anatomy lab in undergrad....

So all the usual, several dissections, looking at xrays, urinalysis whatnot, etc.
 
I don't know I was wondering the same thing. I'm taking A&P lab in January (my undergrad didn't offer A&P so I have to take it at the CC) I'm hoping it's cake since my degree was in biology maybe it will be a little review. I miss science courses so I'm kind of excited. lol