Anatomy/Physiology Section

Started by Chig
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Chig

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I havent taken any courses in anatomy and physiology.
I have read the Kaplan 2008-2009 book and some say the biology section is good for the PCAT's. I just wanted to ask how in depth I should study the Anatomy and Physiology of the Human Body. Are the physiology questions general, or do they go into specifics? Same does with Anatomy?

Any help will be greatly appreciated.
Thank you
 
I havent taken any courses in anatomy and physiology.
I have read the Kaplan 2008-2009 book and some say the biology section is good for the PCAT's. I just wanted to ask how in depth I should study the Anatomy and Physiology of the Human Body. Are the physiology questions general, or do they go into specifics? Same does with Anatomy?

Any help will be greatly appreciated.
Thank you
Kaplan has a good Biology because they cover everything, it also means that it is the pain in the ass to learn all of that information.
 
I would agree that the biology Kaplan section was good. Unfortunately, that also means you have to memorize all of it. For example one question pointed to an area and asked what it was. I don't think they is such a thing as a general A&P question.