Anatomy portion

Started by makeawish
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

makeawish

Full Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anyone think Kaplan deal with too much human anatomy prat on it?

Endocrine, Neuroscience, Muscle system...

Just I'm wondering.

Thank you.🙂
 
The break down of biology as specified by Harcourt is:
Of 48 questions, 8 being experimental so:
60% general biology (24)
20% Microbiology (8)
20% Anatomy/physiology (8)

So I'd say if you cover your bases with general biology and micro, you can get by on anatomy.
 
Some of the june pcaters said they only had one Anatomy question,not 8..Anyone that took the June pcat, can you guide us as to what concepts to focus on?

I'm using the Barron's A& P book, & would hate to waste time on unnecessary chapters.

I'm sure they won't ask about the muscles of the body or bones of the skull..or at least I hope not! I know the eye and ear are must knows!!