Anatomy related posters

Started by Mog16
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Mog16

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi all,
I'm starting internship this June and I wanted to get some supplies for my office to help keep important things from PMR floating around in the back of my head while I do all the other stuff that comes with being an intern. One way I thought I'd accomplish this is through passive absorption using posters in my office. My question is this: does anyone know a good place to get anatomy related posters (like you see in a doctor's office)? I'm specifically looking for things like dermatomes, sensory nerve distributions, myotomes etc so I can have them hanging on my wall for quick reference or just to stare at while I think of other things. Thanks!