Step I anatomy resource needed or not?

Started by Boonu
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Boonu

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys,

I keep hearing from people that FA and UW are enough for anatomy. However, I also hear that some tests are heavier on anatomy and that you need a resource.

Thoughts??
 
My advice on questions like this:
Do what you think is right for you. If you study FA then do UW questions...and you're hitting at least close around the average % or above, then you are probably good.

If you do questions and you're not getting them right...then I'd say you need to study Anatomy more.
 
Hey guys,

I keep hearing from people that FA and UW are enough for anatomy. However, I also hear that some tests are heavier on anatomy and that you need a resource.

Thoughts??

several previous threads relating to this topic. just search for them by typing "anatomy AND Step 1" in the top right hand corner.