Take Step2 or not ?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

saintANDRW

Reaction score
Recently received my step 1 score (27x) and was wondering if I could put off step 2ck even though step 1 results would be a mixed of P/F and scores this year. Currently not doing well on qbanks and wanted to focus my time instead on AIs and research.
Thoughts ?

Members don't see this ad.

Recently received my step 1 score (27x) and was wondering if I could put off step 2ck even though step 1 results would be a mixed of P/F and scores this year. Currently not doing well on qbanks and wanted to focus my time instead on AIs and research.
Thoughts ?
Delay Step 2 and then ponder what you'll do with all money you'll be making, future Dr. Dermatologist ;)

Reactions: 1 user
USMD with 27x you are good to go to apply without Step 2! Im a USDO with mid 250s step 1 and i applied without Step 2 to IM and got plenty of interviews at upper-mid and some top tier IM programs without a Step 2 score. You are a USMD and your score is like 20 points higher than mine you are totally fine

Members don't see this ad :)
USMD with 27x you are good to go to apply without Step 2! Im a USDO with mid 250s step 1 and i applied without Step 2 to IM and got plenty of interviews at upper-mid and some top tier IM programs without a Step 2 score. You are a USMD and your score is like 20 points higher than mine you are totally fine
You're a DO student, so I'm assuming that you took Level-2 CE though, right?

Reactions: 1 user