anatomy study tools

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Applicationaddict

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey does anyone know of any good anatomy premade flashcards? I want to do some review before I begin pt school and was going to buy the netter flashcards but the reviews were not too good. I just want something that goes through bones, features of bones, muscles, muscle function, insertion, orgion ect. Any ideas?
 
I would recommend Netter's cards. I felt they prepared me. They come with online access too. I enjoyed flipping those cards and seeing how much I could remember. His cards cover every major system of the body, not just musculoskeletal.