Anatomy units...3 vs 4

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ptenthusiast12

New Member
5+ Year Member
2+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello!

I was wondering if anyone else is struggling finding schools that are soft on the unit requirements. I graduated from CSU, Northridge and unfortunately found out that my anatomy class doesn't quite cut it for a lot of programs because it was a 2 unit lecture and 1 unit lab; most schools require anatomy to be 4 units.

Does anyone know how strict programs are as far as unit requirements?

Thank you!🙂
 
Unfortunately, I had a similar situation. My school only offers 7 credits total (A&P I and II combined with ONE lab). I ended up having to contact each program to ask if it was acceptable.